Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tiger Watch - South Korea

Tiger Woods in South Korea

Tiger Woods says his game is still improving following his return from last season's lay-off.

Woods has not won a tournament since making his comeback in April last year from a five-month break.

But, speaking in South Korea where he was giving a clinic for junior golfers at Chuncheon east of Seoul, the 35-year-old said his game was a work in progress.

"It's been a process," he said, discussing his game. "I've done better each and every week this year. Things are progressing.

"I haven't had a chance to chip and putt like I normally do. But I don't have to work so much on my long game and I could start concentrating on my short game again."

Woods and new coach Sean Foley have been working on another major swing change but insisted this was not to blame for his dip in form.

"I change to get better," he told Yonhap news agency. "I've always said if you're not getting better, you're getting worse.

"I am only trying to get better. It takes time to rebuild. That's why I work, that's why I prepare, so I can become better."