Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Westwood Targets Long Stay at the Top

Lee Westwood [Courtesy European Tour]

Lee Westwood returned to the summit of the game following his victory at the Indonesian Masters last week and is determined to make his stay at the top a long one with another win.


The English ace will be the first current world number one ever to play in Korea and wants to live up to his stature as the world’s best golfer

“It’s nice to get back to number one on Sunday. I played well last week and my confidence is high,” said Westwood.

“I’ve great expectations of myself and I hope to do well and win this championship on Sunday afternoon,” added the world number one.


The 2011 Ballantine’s Championship will once again be co-sanctioned by the Asian Tour, European Tour and Korea PGA 



Enhanced by Zemanta