Friday, April 15, 2011

Kevin Na Records Real Texas Scramble

Kevin Na

"It's unfortunate because I was one under par going into that hole, score anything under par, 3, 4-under or 2, 3-under was a good score today and, you know, I hit a poor tee shot and it looked like it was in the junk and I hit another one which it was in play and it ended up being unfortunate that I found the first one and I call unplayable. Re-teed and hit it in there again and then it was -- then the rest you guys saw. I don't really want to go through it again.

I hit a shot, felt like it hit me and called it on myself and we checked it and it did hit me so the stroke penalty and then I whiffed one and I guess nobody saw that so I had to call that on myself. That was another one.

I thought it was somewhere between -- I got done with the hole, my caddie, I think I made somewhere between 10 and 15 but I think it's close to a 15. They gave me 14 in the beginning and it sounded about right. After the round they said 15. We went and checked the camera. I counted it myself, it was 16 so I just signed for a 16."